Worms

Worm-Out - is an all-natural, poison-free, chemical-free, millions of years old fossilized, food quality, powdered, safe, product for the temporary relief of internal and external parasites. When mixed in your rabbit’s soft food daily for three weeks, Worm-Out™ has shown to completely eliminate all traces of worms while enhancing your rabbit’s diet at the same time.

When sprinkled on your pet’s fur on a frequent basis, Worm-Out™ has been known to eliminate all fleas and fur mites from your little friend without danger of any chemicals on its skin. It is a stress-free wonderful product and is an excellent source of trace minerals, thus enhancing the diet at the same time as getting rid of fleas and worms.

Worm-Out™ wholesales for 

Large: $30.00 for 48 ounces
   Quantity
Small: $10.00 for 2.5 ounces
   Quantity
Medium:  $20 for 20 ounces
   Quantity
 
COMBINE WITH: 
Parastem™

Parastem™ is a natural remedy developed to rid the body of all types of parasites draining your pet's nutrition and energy.  These parasites include worms, giardia and protozoa.  This is an aid to Worm-Out™ in that it promotes the parasite releasing its grip on the rabbit's tissues.  Parastem™ is safe for all ages and all breeds of rabbits.  It is a liquid dispensed by included dropper.  Recommended to be used with the ProBac  Adult™ to aid in combatting any stress that may result while ridding the body of parasites.

Large: $52.00 for 4 ounces
   Quantity
Small:  $18.00 for 1 ounce
   Quantity

Isn’t it reasonable to conclude, that if a care giver can eliminate worms, fleas, mites and other parasites without using a poison chemical and, at the same time, add trace minerals to your rabbit’s nutritional uptake, does it stand to reason it is best to use Mother Nature’s own product?! In fact we have used Worm-Out™ everyday for over a year without adverse side effects of any sort. Instead, our rabbits have robust vibrant health because they are free of all parasites and the trace minerals have really added to the luster of their coats.

Try using a chemical poison like ivemec everyday and see how long your best friend would live!!!! And see all the skin problems as a result thereof.

Have you ever noticed a rabbit scratching terribly even though it appears to have no fleas? Usually this is because the toxins got into its system and now it is overloaded with the toxins from the poison. Now, one must de-tox the rabbit’s liver if you hope to get it back to health. Click onto Skin Problems to see what one needs to do.

avianmedicinechest | caninemedicinechest | felinemedicinechest | rabbitmedicinechest
petmedicinechest home  |  Lawns Naturally 

Copyright© 2004 petmedicinechest.com